Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vlog: Bewitched, Body & Soul by P O Dixon


The Battle for Affection

I love it when the hero and/or heroine in a novel has or perceives s/he has competition. It adds a bit of tension and fun to plot, for me. Author, P O Dixon gives readers a taste of this in Bewitched, Body and Soul.

Lady Gwendolyn Helmsley has made her intentions towards Mr. Darcy quite known. She is everything the future mistress of Pemberley should be, beautiful, charming, intelligent, and strikingly elegant. Is that enough to win his hand? While Lady Gwendolyn is desperately trying to win over Mr. Darcy, she also has some matchmaking plans for her brother, Lord Latham

Listen in to a conversation between Lord Latham and Mr. Darcy, then another conversation between Lady Gwendolyn and her maid. 



I just love a good house party whose hostess has matchmaking intentions! What will happen next? Will Elizabeth fall for Lord Latham’s charm? And what is Mr. Darcy going to do about Lady Gwendolyn and Elizabeth? What is Lady Gwendolyn going to find out about Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth’s acquaintance?

There is only one way to find out…pick up a copy of Bewitched, Body and Soul by P O Dixon!
Available on Kindle and B&N


12 comments:

  1. You chose great scenes of the novel, Jakki! As always, a fabulous vlog!
    This novel was so much fun to read! I really liked the twists and turns P O Dixon wrote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katrin! I enjoyed these scenes when I read the book, and they made me anxious for what's to come next!

      Delete
  2. Gwendolyn would've made a great quarterback. She knew how to read a room and made her 'plays' accordingly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way to put it, Angie! I can't think of a better analogy! :)

      Delete
  3. I love that Darcy is jealous! haha, yes, Lady Gwendolyn is very observant! Wonderful job on the vlog, Jakki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candy! Yes, I *love* a jealous Darcy! :)

      Delete
  4. Another super review, Jakki. I love your Vlogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much, Gayle! That really means a lot! :)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful review, Jakki! The Vlogs are extremely well-done and entertaining. I have already read the P. O.'s book, and you captured the style of it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a kind complement, Robin! I always hope to intrigue readers and reveal fun scenes too!

      Delete
  6. Great review, you've talked me into it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, June! I have yet to read a novel by P O Dixon I ave not liked. Hope you get to read it! :)

      Delete